- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
FreePDF XP is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
FreePDF XP is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of FreePDF XP
|FreePDF XP 4.04 21/10/10||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Create your own PDFs for free
- On computers with Outlook or Outlook Express is automatically in place of ShellMail.exe fpMailer.exe enabled Existing installations can be improved by the setup
- Auto-Setup should now do the same in Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Server 2008 / 2008 R2
In order to use this program, you must have GhostScript installed.
- Automatically adds an option in your printer settings
- Handles a wide range of file formats
- Lots of options
- Limits on the number of PDFs you can generate in this version
"Windows 7 compatibility"
I install Windows 7 with ghostscript 8.71 on a computer. Each time I launch a print to FreePDF 4.02, I did not received it immediatly. I need to wait the restart of the PC to have FreePDF window and manage documents. Seems there is a problem between application and ghostscript, a windows service perhaps. Try to reinstall program without success. If someone could help me about his case.
- 05 Aug 2010